Our chapel offers seating for 350 people and some flexibility with seating for smaller groups. For more information, contact Sister Bernadette Zaytoun, IHM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The stained glass windows in the Chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes in the IHM Center were created by Baut Studios, Inc. of Forty Fort, PA in 1961 and designed by John F. Love of Baut Studios. Painting by Eugene R. Baut. Color selection by S.H. Baut.
All glasses are mouth-blown antique glasses from various glass plants. All glass paint was fired at about 1230° fahrenheit.
Subjects of the screens and symbols are of the Blessed Virgin Mary.